Friday, January 1, 2016

Waiting





 I am numb, I do not feel the cold, except deep within my heart.  I walk by the graves, to each I feel a kinship.  They sing into the wind the music only a mother will know and a child has not forgotten. 


The Guardian stands tall at the gate and in silence I wait for an answer, and remember not of things past but has yet to come. 








 Searching, grasping, like a butterfly unto a leaf.














 


 I am sad, not for myself, but for all the saddness in the world.  I am angry, not for myself, but for all the anger in the world.  I cry, not for myself but for all the ones who have forgotten to cry at all the sorrow. And like those lonely souls who sing into the wind, I am lost too, waiting...


Shape: Slink Hourglass with custom shape
Skin: Pink Fuel - Alyx: Latte,
Freckles Snowfall Sinsations
Deetales Open Mouth Teeth
Eyes: IKON - Ascension: Bronze
Dress:Free Group Gift at Co Co Wednesday Dress and pentacle necklace
Pantyhose: Ripped pantyhose applier Sonwfall Sinsations
Shoes: KC Blair Heels Slink High
Hair: Exxess Senuna Blue :)
Jewelry: Necklace (CO CO)
Rings, Inverted Cross Braclet and Piercings (Snowfall Sinsations)
Teary Mascara: Snowfall Sinsations

No comments:

Post a Comment